2023 Boston University Trustee Scholarship for Undergraduate Students - Study in USA for Free
Every year, approximately 20 outstanding students are admitted to BU's Trustee Scholars Program. Many of our current Scholars graduated from high school with perfect 4.0 grade point averages and were at the top of their class.
Scholars receive BU's most prestigious scholarship and become part of a unique campus community that provides intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities. Applicants should apply if they are among the most accomplished in their class and have demonstrated exceptional engagement in their schools and communities.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship, on the other hand, is one of the Trustee Scholars' Programs established each year. Most of the current students had perfect 4.0 GPAs in high school and were at the top of their classes.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship recipients become part of an exceptional campus community that provides intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities. Candidates should apply if they are among the most successful in their class and have demonstrated outstanding engagement in their schools and communities.
Regarding the University of Boston
The city of Boston, Massachusetts, is home to the private research institution known as Boston University. The university does not adhere to any particular religion, but it has a long-standing connection to the United Methodist Church. Methodists established the school in 1839, and its first campus was located in Newbury, Vermont; however, in 1867, it was relocated to its current location in Boston.
Read Also: Apply for Internships in Massachusetts 2023 – Internships in USA
The Newbury Biblical Institute was founded in Newbury, Vermont, in 1839, and Boston University was chartered by the Massachusetts Legislature in 1869 with the name "Boston University." Boston University can trace its roots back to the year 1839 when the Newbury Biblical Institute was founded. Both in 1939 and 1969, the university celebrated its centennial in a solemn and official capacity. On the various official seals that are used by the various schools of the university, either one of the dates or both of the dates may appear.
Students at Boston University are encouraged to develop their intuition and resourcefulness in order to prepare them to live, adapt, and take leadership roles in a globally interconnected world. Boston University is a prestigious, all-inclusive, private research academic institution. The mission of Boston University is to educate young intellectuals who will go on to make a significant contribution to their society.
The presence of bright undergraduates and graduates at Boston University, who have been educated with a firm grounding in the sciences and liberal arts, makes for an atmosphere that can only be described as blessed. With the support and direction of the Board of Trustees, the University, led by our faculty, consistently pursues novel educational and research approaches in order to ensure that it satisfies the needs of its student body as well as the requirements of a dynamic global community.
- Award Type: Undergraduate
- Academic Institution/Organization: Boston University
- Country to Study: United States
- Course to Study: Not specified
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 1st
Aim and Benefits of Boston University Trustee Scholarship
Beneficiaries of the Boston University Trustee Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Complete undergraduate tuition with compulsory undergraduate student fees,
- It is renewable for 4 years if certain criteria are satisfied.
To be eligible for Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
Read Also: Study for free in America - Massachusetts Scholarships Without IELTS 2023!
- International students are considered for the Trustee and Presidential Scholarships only
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other scholarships.
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in undergraduate courses in the University
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
To be considered for Boston University Trustee Scholarship Program, applicants should:
- Submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to BU.