How to Apply for George Moore Scholarships at Queen’s University Belfast in 2023
George Moore Scholarships are available to international students attending Queen's University Belfast from the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico. The expenses associated with obtaining a postgraduate degree from the university are covered by these endowments. Students can submit their applications for these endowments by filling out an application form that is found online. The date of October 28, serves as the cutoff for the submission of the form.
Scholarships and other forms of financial aid are available in a wide variety at Queen's University Belfast. The vast majority of which is made available directly through the student portal at QUB, gov.uk, and the department of finance. There are certain scholarships that are only offered to undergraduate or graduate students, while others are only available to students attending universities outside of the United States.
About The Scholarship
The George Moore Scholars program offers an exciting opportunity for students to pursue their academic goals. Representatives from the program will be on hand to provide details on the application process and answer any questions you may have. This is a great chance to further your education and we encourage you to learn more about it.
Undergraduate students from Ireland and other parts of the world can apply for George Moore Scholarships to get significant financial support. These scholarships help students overcome economic and social barriers so they can realize their full potential and become successful. George Moore was a prominent advocate for modernization in Ireland. He was the secretary of the Dublin Dial Society and a significant figure in the establishment of the European movement. Moore's personal connections and his commitment to the concept of individual liberty contributed to his rise to prominence.
Scholarship opportunities are available at Queen's University Belfast for students from other countries who wish to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom. The academic year, boarding or day fees, or the costs of tuition through top-up courses to support your degree are all covered by these scholarships. In addition, there is a wide variety of financial support offered, making it possible for you to get there even if money is an issue.
- Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: Careers, Employability, and Skills
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award Amount: Educational Cost
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Eligible Countries: USA, Canada or the UK
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a Master’s degree/Postgraduate degree offered at the Queen’s University Belfast
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Students who want to pursue their academic aspirations can take advantage of an amazing opportunity provided by the George Moore Scholars program. There will be program representatives available to answer any questions you may have and provide additional information on the application process. We hope that you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to enhance your education, and we strongly encourage you to do so.
- The George Moore Scholars program is a scholarship program that helps academically exceptional individuals who aspire to pursue a Master's degree in the United States of America, Canada, or the United Kingdom. This program is open to applicants from all around Ireland. During the years 2020-2030, the initiative will provide financial assistance to up to 300 exceptional students so that they can pursue postgraduate education, mostly in the United States.
- Applicants may submit their applications through the online processing system.
How to Apply
The deadline for submission of the form is October 28, 2023.