How to Apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program in the USA
The Harvard University business program is the largest of any college or university that offers an MBA degree. To help potential students find scholarships for the Harvard Business School, we’ve posted a list of frequently asked questions related to the program. Each question answers how to apply for a specific type of scholarship. If you have more than one question, feel free to ask in the comments section. To learn more about applying for a particular scholarship, check out the Scholarship Salary Guide and follow the steps below to apply for a particular scholarship:
If you’re serious about applying to Business School, the American Management Association (A.M.A.) business school scholarship program is a great place to start. The Harvard University MBA program in the U.S. doesn’t rank as one of the most selective business schools, but it consistently ranks among the best in the world. To get into Harvard Business School, you need to apply and meet some specific criteria, but there are still plenty of scholarships for under-represented minorities and lower-income students that you can apply for even if you don’t fall into those categories. If you’re serious about applying to business school, check out these tips for applying to the Harvard University MBA scholarship program in the USA.
The world’s most prestigious business school admissions program continues to grow, attracting more students from around the globe each year. The number of applicants has increased significantly in the past few years, growing from about 15,000 students in 2009 to more than 27,000 this year. To accommodate a large number of applicants, the Harvard University MBA program has expanded its residency requirements and added new components intended to strengthen the application process. Applicants must live in Cambridge and Massachusetts for four semesters or 16 months during their final year of college.
Applications are accepted beginning November 1st each year and remain open until filled. To be considered a candidate for the Harvard University MBA scholarship program, you must: - Be admitted to a four-year accredited school (including an undergraduate business degree) - Have a minimum 3.5 average in your undergrad class - Be preapproved by the School of Business at your college before applying - Have completed all requirements for your undergraduate degree (i.e., no CPMPs) To learn more about how you can apply for this highly competitive $65,000 per year scholarship, keep reading...
About The Scholarship
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship program 2023-24 is one of the best business scholarship programs available when considering the level of education provided as well as the opportunities it presents. Because of this fully funded Harvard scholarship, exceptionally bright students from all over the world have the opportunity to attend the university generally regarded as the best in the world without having to pay any tuition fee. Because Harvard's programs are so expensive, even the most admirable students would have no chance of attending the university for further education if it weren't for the fact that this prestigious scholarship has made it possible for them to do so.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is another name for the scholarship offered by Harvard University's MBA program. This is due to the fact that the Boustany Foundation is the one providing the financial assistance in the form of the scholarship. The advancement of humankind is the motivation behind Harvard University's policy of providing full financial support for the education of students from other countries. The Boustany Foundation is enthusiastic about its mission to improve the educational opportunities available to students from socioeconomic backgrounds with fewer advantages. Furthermore, the program also serves as a cultural exchange program because it is in the mandate of the foundation that the world must be a place where people are able to accept people from other cultures. This mandate requires that the program serve as a cultural exchange program.
The internship at the Boustany Foundation is the aspect of this fully-funded international scholarship at Harvard University that stands out the most and makes it stand out from other similar opportunities. The students are required to complete a mandatory internship at the foundation lasting for a period of two months while they are enrolled in the course. In this way, the students are provided with a guaranteed opportunity to participate in the projects of the Boustany Foundation and gain experience with the realities of the real world. Because of this experience, both their theoretical understanding and their ability to put that understanding into practice are improved. In addition, the projects are being managed by think tanks which are staffed by the most intelligent people in the world. In addition to this, the students are given the opportunity to go to Monaco for a free internship that lasts for two months there.
This master's degree in business administration scholarship is, without a shadow of a doubt, reserved for those students who not only excel in their academics but also have the desire to make the world a better place to live. The mission of the foundation is to provide assistance to those individuals who have the ability to bring about positive impacts in a world that is full of chaos. The fact that this scholarship is not awarded on an annual basis but rather after every two years to MBA students at Harvard University is what makes it one of a kind among other awards given out by Harvard. The MBA program lasts for two years, and after each batch of students has finished their studies, the foundation awards Harvard scholarships to the students who will be starting the next round of MBA classes.
- Country: The United States of America
- University: Harvard University
- Host Business School: Harvard Business School
- Funded By: Boustany Foundation
The following are some of the advantages of being awarded the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023-24:
The following are the advantages of receiving the Scholarship:
- 75% of the cost of education covered by grants and scholarships.
- During their time in Monaco, the students will complete an internship at the Boustany Foundation.
- As part of the internship, all of your travel costs will be paid for.
- During the course of the internship, both your housing and your meals will be provided at no cost to you.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship offered in the United States:
- Students of any and all nations are welcome to apply.
- Students of Lebanese descent will be given preference over other applicants.
- The students are expected to perform exceptionally well in their studies.
- The students' resumes need to demonstrate the positive contributions they can make toward making the world a better place.
- The students are required to have an advanced level of English proficiency.
- The students are required to present a letter of acceptance from Harvard University.
- Visit the website of the Harvard Business School to find out more information about the prerequisites for getting an MBA from Harvard.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Harvard University in the 2023-2024 Academic Year
- The first step for the candidate is to submit an application to Harvard University.
- Only after the students have been extended a letter of acceptance from the university will they be eligible to submit an application for the scholarship.
- Candidates are required to submit their application materials online via the admissions email address (email@example.com).
- The candidates who have been selected for further consideration will need to be prepared for the interview, which may take place either at the Boustany Foundation or online.
The following types of documentation are required for the Harvard Scholarship in 2023:
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- A picture or photo.
- GMAT scores
- a letter of acceptance from the university you applied to