How to Apply Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship in USA 2023
The yousriya loza-sawiris scholarship is one of the most coveted scholarships in American higher education. This award, which is sponsored by the American Islamic University, is specifically designed to support Muslim students in the U.S. The scholarship will be awarded to a Muslim student at an accredited American university or college who demonstrates interest and ability in Islamic studies. Applicants must meet specific requirements before being considered for the scholarship. However, there are a variety of ways that individuals can apply for this award. Below, you’ll learn everything you need to know about applying for the yousriya loza-sawiris scholarship in the United States.
You must be an active, high-achieving student to qualify for this award. However, thinking of US colleges or universities that offer scholarships? Read on to know more about this scholarship program. US college students have it tough these days. The cost of education has risen an average of 10% every three years, and the number of applicants for college scholarships has skyrocketed in recent years. You might think that there is no way out for these students, but you would be wrong! There are indeed a number of ways to get into a university in America, and this article will tell you how to apply for a yousriya loza-sawiris scholarship in the United States.
Read Also: How to Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022-24 in UK
You can choose from many different fields of study to help you become a doctor. You can even combine your education from both undergraduate and graduate levels to get a second degree. There are many ways to get into medical school, and even more ways to pay for it. The most important thing is that you do it. The sooner you begin applying for medical school, the better your chance of getting in. That’s where the yousriya loza-sawiris scholarship comes in. This scholarship is open to nationals of any country who are studying at an accredited college or university in the U.S...
About The Scholarship
The Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship is a scholarship to study in the United States of America at no cost to the recipient. It is the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota, and it is one of the top ten schools in the world. The world-class international opportunity aims to provide a platform for outstanding and academically excellent individuals so that they can continue their higher education at one of the top ten schools in the world. Therefore, the Sawiris Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for people who want to have a learning experience that focuses on skills in the United States of America.
Newton Education Services, acting on behalf of the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, is in charge of managing the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship, which provides financial support to the recipient. It is well known that the organization does a good job of preparing students for a satisfying and productive time at university. Since 2015, this organization has been collaborating with the Sawiris Foundation to choose the students who will receive this full scholarship.
Read Also: How to Apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program in the USA
The selection process takes into consideration the students' prior work experience as well as their outstanding academic performance. The Yousriya Loza Sawiris Scholarship is a brand new scholarship that was established in 2015 and will be managed by Newton thanks to a selection made by the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development (SFSD) (YLSS).
Sawiris Foundation for Social Development
Sawiris Foundation for Social Development is currently accepting applications for the Young Leaders Scholarship for Study in the United States (YLSS). When it comes to charitable work, this Egyptian organization doesn't take any donations and has a stellar reputation among its peers. Along with providing educational and employment opportunities in other countries, the Sawiris Foundation also runs various training programs. These training programs focus primarily on economic fields and are tailored to meet the specific occupational requirements of the market. In addition to this, it gives students who are in need the opportunity to apply for international scholarships that are fully funded so that they can attend the most prestigious educational institutions in the world without having to worry about their ability to pay for their education.
The Master's degree scholarship offered by the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs is intended to reward and encourage those students who meet the prerequisites for participation in the academic MDP program. MDP is a dynamic training program that is implemented across the entire system and is designed to enhance and strengthen the capabilities and competencies of leaders.
Read Also: How to Apply the Global UGRAD Program in the USA - A Guide for Students>>>
The fact that these scholarships in the United States are awarded not only on the basis of merit but also on the basis of financial need is the best thing about them. The Yousriya Loza-Sawiris USA Scholarship is awarded to Egyptians based on merit, which is demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and positive behavior in the community. Therefore, in order to be considered for this international Scholarship, one is required to submit an application.
- Host Country: Untied States
- Administrated By: Newton Education Services
- Host University: University of Minnesota
Advantages of Obtaining the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2023 in the United States of America
- The total amount of the tuition fee will be covered.
- There will be no financial responsibility associated with the trip.
- This scholarship will take care of all of your monthly costs, including your living expenses.
- The student's health insurance premiums will be paid in full without any additional cost to the student.
The Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2023 has the following eligibility requirements:
- Only students who are citizens of Egypt and currently make their home in Egypt are eligible to submit an application.
- Students who hold citizenship in more than one country will not be given preference.
- The applicants need to have a Bachelor's degree or an education that is equivalent to that level from a reputable educational establishment to be considered.
- It is required that the Bachelor's degree be relevant to the area of study that will be pursued.
- The prospective employee must have successfully finished a master's degree program consisting of a minimum of 50 credits within two academic years.
- The candidate is required to have finished a mid-program summer field experience that lasted between 8 and 10 weeks.
- After graduation, the candidate must have worked full-time in Egypt in the field of development for at least two years in a row prior to applying for this position.
- A minimum of two years' worth of experience working in the relevant field is required of the candidate.
- The prospective student must demonstrate that they meet all of the criteria necessary to be accepted into the academic MDP program.
- Students with a background in economics, mathematics, statistics, and liberal arts are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A certificate demonstrating English proficiency is necessary. The minimum score required is 100 on the internet-based TOEFL exam (with a minimum score of 22 on each section), or 7. (IELTS, minimum 7 on each section).
How do I submit an application for the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship in the United States of America?
- To be considered for the scholarship, the applicants must submit their applications online.
- Independent of this scholarship application, the candidates are required to submit an application to the Masters of Development Practice (MDP) program at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota in the United States of America and be accepted into the program.
- Candidates are required to compose a personal statement in the form of an essay, and the length of the statement cannot exceed one thousand words.
- If someone is living in another country, they are required to provide a convincing explanation for their decision to do so.
Read Also: Top Scholarships Available for International Students to Study in USA
Required Documents to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships are as Follows:
- application form that has been finished.
- The individual reflection or statement
- A photocopy of the identification page of a current and valid passport.
- A copy of the national identity card
- A photocopy of the guarantor's national identification card. The person who signs the contract alongside the accepted student is referred to as the guarantor. This individual may be the candidate's mother, father, sister, or brother. They are all possible candidates.
- A current copy of your resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- TOEFL/IELTS score.
- Two character references are required.
- One of your most recent personal photographs.
- In the event that you are unemployed, an HR letter from your current employer including your salary or a salary slip, or a bank statement.