Undergraduate Students in the United States Who Have Earned an International Merit Scholarship in 2023
However, on this page, we are going to be discussing how to apply for Merit Scholarship. Do not pass up the chance to sign up for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA 2022 if you would like the United States of America to pay for your tuition for one semester as part of a scholarship program that you could participate in. It is presented as an advanced career revolution for the candidates to participate in so that they can shine in their related fields.
Brains with exceptional credentials from all over the world are encouraged to apply for the Global UGRAD 2022. Students are able to gain valuable work experience by participating in a culturally diverse community that is comprised of exceptionally talented people. Candidates for this student exchange program are given the opportunity to broaden their academic horizons by participating in a variety of program activities, all of which are overseen by knowledgeable advisors. In addition, the respective individuals are instructed in professional development in addition to being provided with opportunities for cultural enrichment and community service.
About The Scholarships
Students who participate in the scholarship program that offers full funding are given the opportunity to investigate the educational practices, cultural norms, and social structures of the United States. The participants are offered the chance to live with American citizens and take part in activities that are designed to improve their overall health and well-being during their time with the program. The aspirants gain an understanding of American culture and society through their interactions with their contemporaries who are also American.
In addition, the international scholarship program in the United States of America assists potential candidates in the honing of their professional skills, which are essential prerequisites for the launch of their careers in their chosen fields. The applicants who hail from a variety of countries will be able to contribute meaningfully to the expansion of the economies of their home nations through this process.
One of the best steps taken by the United States of America, the most significant economic giant on a global scale, at the end of its reign was to fully fund a global cultural exchange program. The leading power in the world is enthusiastic about bolstering the economies of various regions by enabling their undergraduate citizens to participate constructively in the civic life of global and local communities. This is being done through empowering their undergraduate citizens.
The UGRAD program
The UGRAD program was designed with the intention of increasing the level of understanding that exists between the United States and other nations. In order to achieve this objective, it drives and enhances the participants' cross-cultural competencies, academic abilities, and leadership skills. In addition to this, it assists students in the process of establishing social networks with the local communities as well as US host institutions.
Students who are intelligent and who are dedicated to pursuing their future careers in the relevant areas of specialization can find a stimulator in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs within the United States Department of State. Through various educational, economic, and cultural exchange programs, it works toward the goal of making everyone's future brighter.
It encourages people, societies, and institutions to collaborate in order to find a workable solution to the world's persistent problems, such as poverty, gender inequality, socio-economic and political inequality, and other conflicts. The Bureau has been successful in making a difference in more than 150 countries through its programs of civic engagement, people-to-people exchanges, global education, institutional strengthening, youth workforce and entrepreneurship, and English teacher training.
- Host Country: The United States of America
- Sponsored By: The Global UGRAD exchange program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
- Administrated By: World Learning
- Program Duration: The duration of the international exchange program is one semester.
Scholarships Offer a Number of Benefits
- A full tuition fee waiver will be provided to both the applicant and the candidate for the duration of the entire semester.
- A stipend on a monthly basis will be made available to the candidates.
- The students will each receive a stipend to cover the cost of their travels.
- The students will each receive an allowance for their visa costs.
- Participants in the program will receive complimentary round-trip airfare.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program for the year 2022:
- Candidates need to be older than 18 to be considered.
- Candidates need to be citizens of one of the countries that are taking part in UGRAD.
- Candidates are required to be actively enrolled in the graduate program at the present time.
- Candidates are required to have graduated from high school or an equivalent program in their country of origin.
- Candidates are required to have a solid command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Candidates need to have enough time saved up to begin their studies in the United States in January 2022.
- Candidates need to demonstrate that they are qualified to obtain the US student exchange visa that is necessary for participation in this program.
- Candidates are required to have a physician attest to either their physical or mental fitness.
- It is expected of candidates that they will be dedicated to going back to their home countries once the program has been completed.
List of the Global UGRAD Participating Countries 2022:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
How to Apply for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the United States of America in 2022
- The applicants are required to initially create an account for themselves on the website.
- After registering, they are required to submit an online application through the website.
- Choose your programming option with careful consideration.
- Give as much information as possible about yourself, including your full name, address, date of birth, country, and any other pertinent details.
- Complete each level's requirements by filling out all of the required fields.
- Please take the time to carefully complete your application.