Hello youngsters! Are you willing to apply for the International Priority Scholarship (IPS) in Indonesia? The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta has offered undergraduate, Master’s, and doctoral scholarships for students with numerous benefits. The UMS scholarship for international students will cover the tuition fees and return air tickets. Moreover, a monthly living allowance of IDR 1,750,000/- and a book allowance of IDR 50,000/- will be given to the successful participants of the scholarship program. This scholarship is available for Moslem youths, who graduated or under-graduated in Moslem developing countries.
The University in Indonesia has announced the educational scholarship under the banner of IPS. The UMS scholarship will help students learn new methodologies, techniques, and approaches related to their area of specialization. The advanced knowledge will provide you the privilege to ace the career in the desired way. If your profile matches the eligibility criteria, no one can stop you from reaching Indonesia. This international scholarship opportunity will provide you the exposure to find out the problems of your fields and provide viable solutions to overcome them in the best possible way.
The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta offers scholarships for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. You will get an opportunity to learn under the horizon of the professional leaders of the fields. You will be engaged in different activities, which will expand your educational dynamics in the particular area of interest. If you were previously worried about the finances to get the international experience, you won’t need to get worried about these hindrances on the way to your success now. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta is actively investing in the young pool of excellence throughout the globe, especially from Moslem developing countries.
These fully funded scholarships for international students in Indonesia are no less than an excellent chance to explore the realities of the globe. UMS aims to become the center of academic interaction with the business world, educational institution partners, and the industrial world. It also intends to provide support services for the mobility exchange of students, both inbound and outbound. The institute aims to consolidate data and provide information to the wider community about the achievements and developments at UMS to improve international ranking worldwide.
International Priority Scholarship (IPS) 2024-25 in Indonesia:
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- Undergraduate level.
- Graduate level.
- Doctoral/Postgraduate level.
IPS Scholarship Duration:
- The duration of these fully funded scholarships varies semester-wise according to the program, including the BIPA course of 2 semesters.
Benefits of the International Priority Scholarship 2022:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- For doctoral students, till 6 semesters.
- For the master’s program, till 4 semesters.
- For an undergraduate program, till 8 semesters.
- A monthly living allowance of IDR 1,750,000/- is given.
- A book allowance of IDR 50,000/- is given.
- Health insurance is granted.
- Visa fees will be covered.
- A return air flight ticket is provided.
- Bahasa Indonesia for International Students course (BIPA) for 2 semesters.
Eligibility Criteria of the International Priority Scholarship 2024 in Indonesia:
- You should have completed the previous degree in Moslem developing countries.
- You should have completed the previous degree with excellent marks.
- You must have the required expertise for the field, you are applying for.
- Exposure in a particular field is encouraged.
- Your passport should be valid for 18 months, from the time you are applying for a scholarship.
How to Apply for the International Priority Scholarship in Indonesia?
- Students have to apply through the official website of Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- Click the “Register Now.”
- Read the fields carefully.
- Fill up the required fields accurately.
- Upload the supporting documents, if any.
- Ensure to submit the application form vigilantly.
Documents required for the International Priority Scholarship:
- Complete the application form.
- Transcripts and degrees, if required.
IPS Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this scholarship opportunity is 15th May 2024.