JAMB 2024 2025 Registration: JAMB Form 2024/2025 is out. The date of sale of 2024/2025 JAMB Registration Form for UTME and Direct Entry has been announced. Visit JAMB portal login www.jamb.org.ng for more latest news update on JAMB Form closing date 2024.
The question now is, Is JAMB Form 2024 Out, When will jamb form 2024 will be available for sale, Has JAMB form 2024 be released?.
Kindly know that JAMB usually releases its registration forms a few months before the examination date. As of last year, the JAMB Registration began in January 14th and ends on the 22nd of February 2023 and the Exam started on the 29th of April 2023 and ends on the 12th of May 2023.
Is JAMB Form for 2024 Out?
Currently, the exact date of release of JAMB Form 2024 is yet to be announced by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. This means that the selling of JAMB e-pins and registration has not yet commence.
Now, In this article, you will learn how to login to jamb.org.ng portal and register for JAMB successfully without having any challenge.
Note that JAMB Registration for 2024 will be done online at the official portal www.jamb.org.ng that’s where you can check the latest news updates about JAMB result 2023. The current price of the JAMB form for both UTME and DE Candidates are provided below.
How Much is Jamb Form 2024
According to the board, the form will be sold for three thousand and five hundred naira only (N3,500) and some amount will be added to it. Other charges include compulsory reading text fee (The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jali for UTME and DE Candidates) and service charge, so the total amount is four thousand and seven hundred naira (N5,700). For foreign candidates they are to pay twenty dollars ($20).
|Compulsory Reading Text
|Service Charge for Registration
|CBT centre – Examination Fee
Most importantly, You are to read and understand the 2024 JAMB Registration requirements before proceeding to the portal to submit your online application. Registering without meeting JAMB requirements will lead to disqualification.
JAMB Registration Requirements 2024
The general requirements for registering for JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board) examination include:
- Personal details: This includes your full name, date of birth, gender, state of origin and nationality.
- Educational qualification: Your O’Level result (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Choice of institution/course: You need to select the institution and course you wish to apply for. You are allowed to choose up to four institutions and courses.
- Passport photograph: You need to provide a recent passport photograph of yourself with a white or off-white background.
- Email address and phone number: You need to provide an active email address and phone number that you can be reached through.
- JAMB registration fee: You need to pay the required fee for JAMB registration which is usually announced by JAMB.
- JAMB e-PIN: You need to obtain the JAMB e-PIN, which will be used to complete your registration process.
Now that you are well versed with the JAMB registration requirements, we think it’s time to register if you are up to the standard.
Step by Step Guide on JAMB Registration 2024
Below is the step by step guide for candidates that may find it difficult to register for JAMB:
PROFILE JAMB REGISTRATION, FROM YOUR UNIQUE CELL (PHONE) NUMBER
- Send your NIN [NIN 12345678900] as text SMS to 55019
- A profile code of 10 characters is received on your telephone number used in (i) above
- cell phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to your name and will be used in all communications related to your 2024 Application/Examination
- Surname and First Name are mandatory while middle name is optional
- Name could be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters
WHERE AND HOW TO PAY AND PROCURE JAMB ePIN
JAMB Registration Fee is N5,700 to successfully register for the exam. Also, candidates who indicate interest to write mock exam will be required to make an extra N1,000 payment, making a total of N6,700.
There are different channels for procurement of ePIN. Candidates should choose the one convenient for him/her
The JAMB ePIN procurement options are:
- NIPOST and eleven participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY, AND ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay, and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online payment platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and Interswitch (Quickteller)
- POS (Citi-service) – This is available at State Offices of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it
- ATMs of banks listed in (i) above (Interswitch)
- USSD (NIBSS AND ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigeria Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London.
Payment Procedures for JAMB Registration
ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit JAMB website: jamb.gov.ng
- Click purchase of 2023 application document
- Enter your profile code
- Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita)
- Make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to your unique telephone number
PAYMENT THROUGH BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS / POS/ MOBILE MONEY OPERATOR
- Present profile code and pay by cash or card
- ePIN is then delivered to your unique telephone number
HOW TO COMPLETE THE JAMB REGISTRATION
After procuring ePIN, you can proceed to any JAMB accredited CBT Centre of your choice for completion of registration. Your name as typed by your phone when registering the profile comes up automatically on the input of the ePIN by the CBT centre.